- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with database and data warehouse services in Snowflake, EC2, S3 and experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience as a backend engineer or data engineer with experience in programming languages like Python, Spark, Java, SQL/Hive
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary, agile team format
- Excellent in communicating clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Ability to communicate your ideas and solutions in simple language to your team