One Career为大家精心整理了entry level暑期实习职位，遍布通信、科技、会计、娱乐等多个行业，简历投起来吧！如果需要简历指导和其他求职咨询，欢迎联系One Career求职顾问！
Position: Capital Summer Software Development Intern
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Majoring in or have completed a degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited university.
- Exposure to developing in a Windows environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Access, and Outlook).
- Has exposure to SQL Server.
- Able to work a minimum of 35-40 hours per week.
Position: Marketing Intern
Location: Bedford, NH
Duration: June 04th, 2018 – August 31st, 2018
Compensation: $12.00 per hour
- Major in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong and analysis skills.
- The ideal candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and be willing to travel.
- Previous experience in sales, marketing and event planning is desirable but not required.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Sociology, Information Systems or related field
- Collaboration and team-building skills, and demonstrated experience working with a wide range of disciplines.
- Strong analytical skills with a solid foundation in statistical procedures. Experience with SQL.
- Complete comfort with mainframe and personal computer environment
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.
Position: Research Summer Intern
The work location will be one of the following:
- Yorktown Heights, New York
- San Jose, California
- Albany, New York
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Austin, Texas
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes.
- Preferred Tech and Prof Experience.
- Usage of machine learning environments (e.g., R,sci-kit-learn, Theano, Torch, etc.).
- Experience in Data Mining/Automated Knowledge Acquisition, Representation & Reasoning.
- Experience in Characterization and validation of cognitive systems via User studies.
- Background in electrical engineering and control theory.
- Semiconductor processing.
Position: IT Summer Intern
- A current student who has some dance experience and an interest in digital education and working in the community.
- The intern must embrace collaboration and teamwork, be high performing with an ability to multi-task, and thrive in a high pace, high volume department.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and acute attention to detail are required.
- Experience with Microsoft publisher (preferred, not required).
Position: HR Summer Intern
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Position: Marketing Intern
Location: Burbank, CA
- A pursuit of a college degree in Marketing/Advertising/Business/Digital Marketing or related major.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Passion for the entertainment industry.
- Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
Position: IoT IMPACT platform summer intern
Location: Austin, TX
- Eclipse or equivalent development environment
- Working with Makefiles
- Github and Source Code Control concepts
- Hands on experience with Linux and Windows platforms
- Be able to work out of the Austin, TX office
- Web application knowledge
- Github, Apache Maven
- Amazon Webservices (AWS) or equivalent cloud platform
- KnowledgeonApache, Tomcat
- Programming in C or C++
- Must be actively enrolled in a Bachelor degree program or higher in computer science or related field (software engineering, computer engineering, etc.)
- Have a GPA of 3. 0 or higher
Position: Audit Intern
Location: Baltimore, MD
- 90 credit hours completed.
- Working towards B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Accounting Major.
- Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred.