10048 Goldman Sachs
Position：Wealth Management Associate
Location：Los Angeles USA
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure.
- Strong interest in the financial markets.
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity.
- Series 7 and 63 required (must be obtained within three months of employment).
- Leverage your operational background and experience to contribute to a growing business.
- Work closely with Private Wealth Advisors to support their PWM clients.
- Identify wallet share growth opportunities in existing client base.
- Identify opportunities for and coordinate wealth advisory services within client base.
- Manage advisory business implementation and re-balancing.
- Manage cash balances and private banking services in accounts.
- Serve as a key liaison to other areas supporting the PWM Business.
- Plan and manage new account on boarding process.
- Provide overview of client reporting and web capabilities to potential new clients.
- Execute, process and reconcile trading and other investment related transactions.
- Analyze and reconcile the teams’ business.
- Lead or participate in the divisional efforts to improve efficiencies with the PWM Business.
- Participate in recruiting and training.
- Serve as a coach and mentor for more junior teammates.