每一项措施，收入、人员、创新和客户 ， 都在以惊人的速度增长。由Glassdoor排名第一的首席执行官Eric S. Yuan领导，我们独特的文化使Zoom成为一个令人敬畏的工作场所。我们正在扩大整个组织的团队。如果您有快乐的动力，请加入我们的Zoom！
Position：Data Scientist (Analytics)
Location：SAN JOSE, CA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields.
- 2+ years of experience using data to facilitate business decisions; high growth, technology (B2B SaaS is a plus), management consulting, or business intelligence background preferred.
- Excellent Excel and SQL skills (experience in Python or R is a plus).
- Inherently curious and believe in the power of data to drive decisions.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Self-driven with the ability to work in a self-guided manner.
- Develop analytical frameworks for future strategic initiatives and provide recommendations to senior management to drive business decisions.
- Perform variance analyses against critical benchmarks to identify the root cause behind trends.
- Build/modify/maintain dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results and monitor key metrics in scalable ways.
- Write efficient SQL code to fuel analytical frameworks and dashboards mentioned above.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as sales, operations, product, engineering, and marketing teams to unlock new opportunities for growth.
- Join a group of passionate people committed to delivering “happiness” to our users and to each other .